Monday, October 8, 2012

Shades of Autumn Water Marble

Hey everybody! I was just thinking over the weekend how I haven't done a water marble in a while, so I worked on one yesterday with some seasonal colors. I'm pretty happy with it considering that I haven't practiced in a long time.


For this marble, I used Rescue Beauty Lounge Santa Fe, Milani Dark Coffee, Zoya Elisa, and OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons. This marble wasn't as easy as some of my previous ones; Elisa did not spread well at all and Don't Pretzel My Buttons was temperamental, but Dark Coffee and Santa Fe worked great.


And here's a little family photo of the colors I used for this mani. So what do you think? I hope you guys like it! I have a couple more fall nail art manis to show you that I'm really excited about! :)

12 comments:

  1. Love the colours!! I have been meaning to try this technique for ages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this marble! I was just thinking of marbling today and your post is just that much more inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look amazing together! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the colors you chose to do this marble!! And I loove how it looks! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color scheme SO much! It reminds me of autumn leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! This combo is just striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I never tried a watermarble, it wouldn't be that nice that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so amazing. I wish I knew how an then could actually do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.