Thursday, October 18, 2012

OPI Pink of Hearts 2012 Duo Swatches/Review/Photos

If you didn't know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and OPI released this special edition duo to support BCA. The set includes two shades: I Think in Pink and You Glitter Be Good to Me. I Think in Pink is a sheer, soft baby pink shade. I used three coats for the swatch below and the formula was great.


You Glitter Be Good to Me is the winner of the set, consisting of small light pink glitter and larger magenta glitter. I used two coats for the coverage you see here. I love this combination. The Pink of Hearts duo retails for $14.95 and is available at such stores as Ulta, Regis, and JCPenney.


*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

13 comments:

  1. I think in pink looks really cute on you!! It might not be the most original shade but I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pink, and the glitter is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Glitter! I like this shade of pink...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing this Combo, it's soooooo lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this duo! May have to get my hands on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was eyeing this set. I think I'm going to have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think in pink looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely pink. I put this one on my wishlist :-).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.