Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sinful Colors Secret Admirer

When I was younger, my mom used to buy these awesome metallic water-slide decals around Halloween and let me wear them over black nail polish. It was literally my favorite part of Halloween. We haven't been able to find them for years now, which is sad because they were so cool; I'm sure they were made by Fantasy Makers and discontinued or something. Stamping is going to have to be the next best thing, I suppose!


I went through all my plates and picked out any that had Halloween-themed images on them and stamped away! The base is two coats of Sinful Colors Secret Admirer, which is an awesome black polish with tons of silvery shimmer that softens the harshness of the black. I used China Glaze Sci Fi for the stamping and I gave my spider a little black rhinestone accent. :)

16 comments:

  1. Very nice! I had Secret admirer on the other day and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done and I LOVE the rhinestone accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the base colour adds a special mysterious effect! Lovely combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Now I'm gonna have to look for Secret Admirer next time I'm in Walgreens! And I can't wait for the new Halloween image plates I just ordered to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute mani.. love all the different stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it when I saw it on FB. I'm going to have to hunt down this polish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Is this what you are talking about??

    http://www.naildelights.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like what you did with the color scheme of this mani. Its nice to see a little swtich up with halloween mani's and not just the traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so darn awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone! This is my favorite Halloween mani so far!

    @Jamie, yes those are similar! We used to get ours at CVS. I never thought they'd be something we would have such a hard time finding now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW great Sinful Colors shade! Love your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! I really love the accent jewel on the spider!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the color combo of your base and stamping polish! Thank you so much for sharing this on my Link Party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.