Friday, October 14, 2011

OPI Bright Lights, Big Color

I have wanted this color for aaaaaaages... and now that summer is over, I finally have it! This is OPI Bright Lights, Big Color, the most beautiful coral with gold shimmer evaaaaar. Seriously, do you guys have eyes? Can you see that gold shimmer in the bottle there? I wish I hadn't waited so long to buy this; I would have worn it all summer! 

I used two coats here (I think.. it may have been three). As usual, the formula was great and the only complaint I have is with OPI's Pro Wide brush. My nail beds are very narrow and I end up with polish all over my skin since the brush is so wide. This is obviously not the end of the world, it just means more time spent cleaning up. But it's sooooo worth it for this one! 


On a personal note, today is my six-year dating anniversary with my boyfriend :) <3

8 comments:

  1. Yeah I hate the OPI wide brush for the same reason! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Gorgeous color; have been hesitating getting it for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!

    @Fingers, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has problems with it! It's a shame because there's so many colors I'd like to buy from them but the brush really ruins them for me.

    @greeneyespinknails, don't make the same mistake I did! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGG...you have no idea how much I love this! Coral is my favorite shade of polish, and anything with gold shimmer in it (and I talk about it way too much on my blog). I know I've seen this one before, and I am definitely making a special trip out today to pick it up!

    Happy Anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great color... I love corals!!! Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golden shimmer always makes me weak :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.