Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Julep Maggie

Haiiiiii guys! One of my readers wanted to see Julep Maggie, so I ordered it with one of my referral credits and here it is! Maggie has an amethyst-toned base with the most awesome glitter pieces ever. They flash pink, blue, silver and different shades of purple depending on the lighting.


Here's a shot of the glitter! I used two coats for what you see here and it covered perfectly. I hope my swatches do this polish justice and that they are satisfactory for you ladies who wanted to see it!


Remember I mentioned that I got Essie Matte About You? Yeah, I am seriously in love with it. I used tape to make the x-shape on my accent nails, but I think I should have removed the tape earlier since it doesn't look quite right. This mani was so awesome though... I love the different finishes together!

12 comments:

  1. This polish is so pretty! It reminds me a bit of Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am seriously loving this color! It's on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colors like this! I just wore Zoya Julieanne which is similar. Your nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized I don't really have an amethyst polish... Thanks to your pretty pictures I am craving this one now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad all of you like this one as much as I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous color!! Love the accent nail, super cute and original. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you are certainly killing me with all this beauty! oh be still my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color is gorgeous!!!!! Love the accent nail too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I create a leаve a response each timе I
    especially enjoy a article οn a ѕite or I have something tо valuable to contribute to the discussion.
    Usually it is cauѕed bу the sіncerness communicated in the ρoѕt I
    bгοwsed. Anԁ οn thiѕ post "Julep Maggie".
    I was excited enough to post a thought :) I do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay. Is it just me or does it appear like some of these responses look like they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I'd like to keep up ωith evеrything nеw you
    have to post. Would you list all οf your shared sitеs
    like yοur Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin prοfile?



    Here is my page - buy green egg accessories

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.