Monday, October 10, 2011

Color Club Foiled: Part One

Heyyyyya! Guess what? I've never bought an entire nail polish collection before now! Foiled is my first :) And man, it is one hell of a first. I'm going to split them up into two different posts, so here are the warm colors...

Antiquated is a champagne-colored metallic. I really didn't think I'd like this one but once I put it on, I was blown away. I feel like it just works so well with my skin tone.


Foil Me Once is a light pink/silver foil. This one is pretty too... just not really my thing. Reminds me of princesses and tea parties and little girls.


Mmm... Hot Like Lava... so hot and pink! This one is so pigmented and awesome! Oddly enough, even though this is pink, it doesn't make me feel like a little girl for wearing it. This was actually the first of the set that I wore as a full mani.


For consistency's sake, I used two coats for all colors. Stay tuned for the cool half of the Foiled collection on Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. I bought Luminicecent and the green one (the name i cant remember) Got them for stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not much into foils, but they look gorgeous on your fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually found these are Ross this weekend! I'm so glad I found them. I'm hoping they'll be good stamping polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fingers, they'll be up on the blog tomorrow! :)

    @Destany, thank you!

    @Polish AMOR, this is one of my favorite collections this year!

    @Something Polished, that's awesome! I had to have someone else pick them up and mail them to me since my Ross didn't have them, but it was so worth it. I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't stamped with them yet, but I intend to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really like all of these!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.