Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! :)

I hope you all are spending the day stuffing your faces with candy! I'm sure that's what I'll be doing... :D

I have something really special for you today! In my package from Sarah at Samarium's Swatches, I found a pretty little franken (my first!) that Sarah had made. She calls it Pumpkin Patch and it's a pretty little orange polish packed with glitter. Here's a photo of the bottle:


Isn't it lovely? Since it's a tiny bottle and I want to treasure it forever and ever, I used it sparingly and just layered it over OPI Chop-Sticking To My Story on my ring finger nail. I stamped a pumpkin over it with Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme and added a green rhinestone to the stem. For the rest of my fingers, I used two coats of China Glaze Midtown Magic under one coat of Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice (<3<3<3). 


Now to start working on the Christmas/winter holiday manis! Eeee :)

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.