Friday, October 21, 2011

Fantasy Makers Black Magic

Hey guys! I have another Halloween mani for you today! I got Fantasy Makers Black Magic from one of the sweetest nail bloggers I know, Sarah from Samarium's Swatches. Fantasy Makers nail polishes come in little bottles that have tombstones on top of them (which I didn't think to take a picture of *facepalm*). They aren't nearly as hard to polish with as the Claw Polish caps, though. 


Black Magic has a bunch of multi-colored glitter in it that keeps it from being a typical, boring black polish. I used three coats for these photos, then topped it off with Seche Vite. When it was completely dry, I taped off a "mummy" design and used Essie Matte About You for the matte effect. This was influenced by Jane's awesome manis at Nailside and is PERFECT for Halloween.

6 comments:

  1. I am loving this!! So simple but so awesome! Love the difference between the matte and shiny! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so simple but yet stunning!! I have to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, and whhhhhy haven't I purchased Matte About You yet!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful matte effect! I love it :)
    I need to get me a matte top coat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.