Monday, October 24, 2011

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

I know you guys are probably getting sick of seeing this one by now, but I just found it at Rite Aid a few days ago and I have to share it. This is Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, an awesome black polish with purple hex and tiny round glitter. Want to know something even better? This is apparently a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance. I layered two coats of Facets of Fuchsia over one coat of Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme so that the glitter wouldn't drag when I applied it. 

9 comments:

  1. I don't get all the hype about this polish-I don't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this recently, too :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it, but haven't tried it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never get sick of seeing Facets of Fuchsia! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FOF is so beautiful! Its still an untried for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it:] So glad Revlon did this one. I should layer this over black like you did here, save that polish :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right that this polish is all over the web now. I think it's great because it's such a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.