Thursday, October 6, 2011

OPI Pumpkin Butter Avojuice

You guys... seriously... if you don't own some type of Avojuice, you need to go buy some right now! I ordered the Pumpkin Butter scent when I used my gift certificate from AveYou; I literally just bought it because it was pumpkin-scented, I really didn't care about how well it worked as a lotion. I was SO pleasantly surprised. 

When you first put it on, it feels a little greasy and you get kind of skeptical if it will soak into your skin or not. However, after a minute or so, it completely soaks in and your hands feel super soft and they smell delicious! There is absolutely no oily feeling left on your skin. This is a really light lotion but it does a really great job at moisturizing. 

Now, the scent... At first, it was a little overpowering. It didn't jump out to me as being distinctly pumpkin, probably because the only pumpkin thing that I constantly smell is my B&BW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candles and I expected it to smell like that. However, after wearing this a couple times, the scent has really grown on me and I love it! The extra additions of cinnamon and nutmeg really give it a nice variety and keep it from being too overbearingly pumpkin-scented.
The Pumpkin Butter Avojuice comes in the 6.6oz pump bottle pictured above and also in a 1oz trial/travel size. I bought both with the intention of filling up the travel bottle from the pump bottle. I also think I may need to order some back up bottles incase they discontinue this... I know I normally don't do product reviews outside of polish, but I was really impressed with this and wanted to share it will all of you! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this scent, I have a bottle of it sitting on my desk at work! I really love the Crisp Apple scented one also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like to eat anything pumpkin, but boy do I love pumpkin scents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.