Friday, October 31, 2014

OPI Halloween 2014 Peanuts Collection Swatches & Review

Happy Halloween everybody! I sadly don't have any nail art to share with you this year since I've been trying to get caught up on my swatching, but I do have OPI's Halloween collection to share. This year, OPI looked to the Peanuts for their Halloween inspiration and put together a four-shade collection in ode to the cartoon.

Who Are You Calling Bossy?!? is your standard black polish. Good coverage and formula; this is two coats. If you don't already have a staple black in your collection, this is a good option.


Good Grief! is a bright sunshine yellow, a perfect match to Charlie Brown's iconic shirt. This had a good formula for yellow and covered well in two coats.


Where's My Blanket??? is a glitter topper with black, yellow, and pale orange glitter. I layered two coats on my index and middle nails.

To Be or Not To Beagle is a glitter topper with black and multicolored glitter. I layered two coats here on my ring and pinkie nails.


These limited edition Halloween shades are available wherever OPI is sold and are also available in a mini set that includes nail decals. I was never a huge Peanuts fan, but I can see these being hugely popular! Did you pick them up as a collector's item or did you pass on them?

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Hamse koi gila ho jaye to maaf karna,
    yaad na kar paaye to maaf karna,
    dil se to hum aapko kabhi bhulte nahi,
    per yeh dhadkan hi ruk jaaye to maaf karna... satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.