Friday, October 17, 2014

SquareHue June 2014 Box Swatches/Review

Hey guys! I have perhaps the best SquareHue shades ever made to share this morning. The June box totally and completely knocked it out of the park with three full-coverage, perfectly "summer" shades! This box was themed around Maui and I'll tell you what, I would wear any single one of these shades on a tropical vacation!

Wailea is warm peachy color, one of those classy neutral type of shades. This is two easy coats.


Ka'ahumanu is an incredible shade of turquoise. Seriously, if one color could epitomize the perfect ocean water, it would be this one. Two coats here as well. (And do me a favor and ignore that icky fuzz on my pinkie, okay? Cool.)


And last, but certainly not least, is the shimmery sky blue goodness of Ala Moana. So, so perfect. You guessed it, two easy coats.


Unbelievable. Seriously, how incredible is this collection? If you need a little push to sign up for your own SquareHue subscription, I think this is it. Go ahead and click on any of the links in this post and sign yourself up because honestly, $14.99 for these three polishes is a STEAL.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors these are. Especially those two blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh how i wonder those hue polish.. great colors ;)


    http://www.sulovenails.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Meri Pagal Si Mohabbat Tumhe Bohat Yaad Ayegi
    Jab Hansane Wale Kam Aur Rulane Wale Zayada Honge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.