Friday, October 24, 2014

KBShimmer 6th Anniversary Collection Swatches/Review

Hello everyone and happy Friday! Back in August, KBShimmer celebrated being in business for six whole years and a trio of polishes was created for the occasion. They are bright and gorgeous and nothing less than what I'd expect from such a vibrant and creative company!

Shore Thing is a bright minty green. It's a bit more vivid in this photo than it is in real life, but it's beautiful nonetheless. I used two coats here.


Beach Please borders on neon magenta pink. This is so close to being a neon, but thankfully it photographs better than neons do, so you can get a real idea of what it looks like. This is two coats.


Hexy Bikini is a glitter polish filled with silver, blue, and magenta glitter. You could easily build this up to wear alone, but I chose to layer one coat over Beach Please.


The KBShimmer 6th Anniversary trio is still available on their website. The cremes retail for $7.50 and the glitter is $8.75. It thrills me that KBShimmer is celebrating another anniversary and I want to extend my deepest congratulations to one of my very favorite brands!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. Love this trio so much! Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polishes! Hexy Bikini looks beautiful layered over Beach Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB Shimmer polishes never disappoint and these are pretty, too! I have Hexy Bikini and it looks amazing on its own - it is quite gritty, but sooo sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meri Zindagi Ek Band Kitab Hai,
    Jise Aaj Tak Kisi Ne Khola Nahi,
    Jisne Khola Usne Padha Nahi,
    Jisne Padha Wo Samjha Nahi,
    Aur Jo Samaj Saka Wo Mila Nahi… satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.