Monday, October 13, 2014

Zoya Bubbly Collection Swatches/Review

See how behind I am? Haha! Oh well, better late than never, right? I finally have my swatches of the Zoya Bubbly collection from this summer to share with you. It's getting awfully cold around here and I don't know about you, but I could certainly use some cheery summer shades to keep my mind off of the impending winter. Let's get to it!

Jesy is my favorite color (duh, coral!) out of the collection, but it was also one of the most sheer so I will be layering it when I wear it again. I used two coats here.


Alma is an orangey gold jelly with golden flakes. This is two coats. Alma is the most sheer out of the collection.
 

Harper is a juicy bubble gum with iridescent glitter. This was one of the most opaque out of the collection; I'm wearing two coats.


 Binx is a dark pink/magenta shade within gold shimmer and iridescent glitter. This is two coats.


Muse is the second cousin twice removed to Zoya's mermaidy Charla. About the same shade, perhaps leaning a little more blue, but with tons of iridescent glitter which Charla lacks. This is two coats and as you can see, it has pretty good coverage for a jelly.


Staasi is a medium green with gorgeous iridescent glitter and shimmer. This is two coats. 


My top picks from this collection are definitely Jesy (for layering) and Muse (for wearing alone). These polishes can be purchased at www.zoya.com and retail for $9 each.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. These are pretty! There better to layer over another color though but I still really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these swatches! Mostly I've seen these already layered so I was actually surprised at how sheer they are. I still see a lot of possibilities here but it's nice to see them displayed on their own.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.