Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Zoya Yuna and Sansa Swatches & Review

Good morning! Today I have my two must have shades from Zoya's Ignite collection from Fall 2014 to share with you and let me tell you, you guys are in for a treat! Zoya is one of the brands that hardly ever disappoints me and once again, they've released two stellar fall collections. I only got my hands on two of them thanks to a fabulous friend, but I'm confident that these are the best two, so enjoy!

Yuna is an incredible greenish gray shade packed with golden glitter. Seriously, I just can't even deal with how gorgeous this is. Of course, the formula is perfect and this is two coats.


Sansa is a gorgeous, deep royal plum/purple with golden shimmer. I'll admit that I wanted this one mainly for the name (hello, fellow Game of Thrones addicts! Please tell me I'm not the only one!), but the color is absolutely stunning. I got at least three comments on this from different people while I was wearing it, including older men! You know it's a stunner when old dudes comment on it. :P


So what do you think? Did I pick well? Check out the Ignite collection at www.zoya.com and tell me if you would have picked your top two differently!

3 comments:

  1. These two are my favorites from this collection as well. Great swatches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely swatches! I am definitely giving these two a second look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pyaar Karna Tumne Sikhaya,
    Pyaar Pe Yakeen Karna Tumne Sikhaya,
    Sapne Sajana Tumne Sikhaya,
    Bas Tumhare Bina Jeena Nahi Sikhaya… satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.