Wednesday, October 22, 2014

KBShimmer Vinyl Nail Decal Review

Have you ever tried to create any type of striped nail art, but became frustrated when you couldn't create those perfectly crisp lines you desired? Well, I have the solution for you. These nail vinyls from KBShimmer are a live saver when trying to create any kind of striped nail art!


You simply peel the vinyls off the sheet they arrive on and place them over your completely dry base color; my base color is OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. Paint over the vinyls and peel them off immediately but carefully. Finish with top coat and admire your perfect lines!


KBShimmer has a bunch of different vinyls available, including chevrons, scallops, and stars. You can see and purchase all the vinyls on KBShimmer's website.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. They seem to work well. Love the nail art you got with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Kabhi tum bhi humse baat kar liya karo
    Milne milaane ki faryaad kar liya karo.
    Ek hum hai jo har baar shurwaat karte hai,
    Kabhi tum bhi humein humse pehle yaad kar liya karo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.