Thursday, October 30, 2014

SquareHue July 2014 Box Swatches & Review

Hola! Today I have SquareHue's July box to share with you and the theme for this month is Barcelona. I'll give you the run down about the SquareHue subscription service at the end of the post, but for now let's get to the swatches!

Plaça Catalunya is a beautiful hot pink with silver micro shimmer. The formula on this one shows a bit of brushstroke, but the coverage was great in two coats.

Rambla de Raval is a fiesty warm orange with golden micro shimmer. Same slight brush stroke issues at the first shade and also a little more sheer. This is two coats but a third would probably have been wise to make sure everything was totally opaque.


Passieg de Grácia is by far the stunner in this set. This deep, vampy purple just takes my breath away! Absolutely flawless formula makes this polish a total knockout. I'm wearing two coats.


If you aren't familiar, SquareHue is a subscription service that sends you three expertly created nail polishes each month for $19.99 shipped. These shades are all 5-free, made in the United States, and not tested on animals. Plus, SquareHue donates a portion of every monthly subscription cost to a great cause; right now they are focusing on the awareness and prevention of human trafficking. What do you think about this month's colors? That purple is just rocking my world!!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, Passieg de Grácia is AMAZING <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so vibrant! I like them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passieg de Grácia is definitely my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Pyaar Karna Tumne Sikhaya,
    Pyaar Pe Yakeen Karna Tumne Sikhaya,
    Sapne Sajana Tumne Sikhaya,
    Bas Tumhare Bina Jeena Nahi Sikhaya…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.