Monday, October 27, 2014

KBShimmer Early Summer 2014 Collection Swatches/Review

It pains me to have taken so long to do this review! You guys know that KBShimmer is one of my absolute favorite brands and they put out TWO awesome summer collections this year. This is the first one from the beginning of the summer.

Low and Be Bold is an absolutely striking ultramarine blue. It's a little bit sheer, but I got good coverage with three thin coats.


Right As Reign is a deep inky indigo purple shade. I used three thin coats here too.


Let's Not Coral is a coral creme that leans to the pink side of coral. This one was perfect in two coats.


She Twerks Out is a gorgeous aqua shade with green, aqua, and purple glitter and a matte textured finish. These textures are new to KBShimmer and they turned out great! This is two coats with no top coat.


Partners in Lime is a vivid lime green textured polish with green, aqua, and yellow glitter. This is two coats with no top coat.


Too Pop to Handle has a violet base filled with purple. pink, and blue glitter. I used two coats here and no top coat so the finish would remain textured.


Goldie Rocks is a beautiful golden holographic polish. I used three coats here.


Run! It's the Coppers! is such a gorgeous shade! This copper polish has a brilliant holographic effect. This is three thin coats.


Big Tan on Campus is a unique shade in my holographic collection. This light taupe-y brown is a fantastic color for fall! This is three coats.


In Bare Form is a fabulous nude holo! This is one of my favorites out of this group. It's so perfect to wear to work with just a little bit of extra oomph! This is three coats.


PT Young Thing is a strong silver holographic shade. I used three coats here like the rest of the holos, but I think two would have been sufficient.


Stark Raven Mad is a pitch black holo. This one only need two coats.


Once again, KBShimmer has amazed me with the creativity and execution of this collection. There is such a good variety here! My two personal favorites are In Bare Form and Run! It's the Coppers!. Which ones catch your eye? You can purchase any of these shades on KBShimmer's website.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Low and Behold is by far my favorite KB color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Meri Zindagi Ek Band Kitab Hai,
    Jise Aaj Tak Kisi Ne Khola Nahi,
    Jisne Khola Usne Padha Nahi,
    Jisne Padha Wo Samjha Nahi,
    Aur Jo Samaj Saka Wo Mila Nahi…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.