Friday, November 15, 2013

Zoya Zenith Collection Review/Swatches

Goooood morning! Today I have the Zoya Zenith collection that I'm excited to share with you. This collection is amazing; Zoya really knows how to deliver!

Cassedy is a beautiful pewter metallic that leans slightly green. This is two easy coats.


Seraphina is the most delicate pale silver shimmer to ever grace my nails. This is three thin coats.


Belinda is a deep, juicy purple that radiates blue shimmer when the light hits just right. This is two coats.


Payton is a warm deep maroon shade with flecks of holographic glitter. Gorgeous color and great formula; this is two coats.


Dream has the same finish as Payton, but is a rich royal blue shade instead. Same great formula and coverage: two coats here.


Mosheen is a distractingly pretty top coat consisting of iridescent bar and round glitter in shades of turquoise. This is two coats over Sailor from Zoya's Cashmere collection.


The Zenith collection is available now on www.zoya.com and each polish retails for $8. You can also purchase the set packaged together for $48. I'm curious what you guys think of Zoya's take on holographic polishes. Do you love them or wish they were more holographic?

Products in this post were provided for my honest review.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection! So lovely shades! Belinda, Dream and Payton looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great collection, but Dream and Payton are definitely the winners here! Love these two gorgeous colors with their awesome effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think that Zoya's take on holos is refreshing. Not in your face, but you still can't stop staring at your nails throughout the day. I don't know about you, but thats how I know I have a winner, when I can't keep my eyes off my nails. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinda is stunning, and I love how you described it as juicy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seraphina & Payton look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the holos Zoya does. Dream and Payton go straight to my favorites along with Blaze, Aurora, and Storm. I can't get enough of those finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many fantastic linear holo's out there that I'm glad Zoya didn't try to compete. I LOVE their take on holo and hope they find more colors to add this sparkle to1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Payton is just perfect. I love Zoya's take on a holo finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.