Friday, November 22, 2013

OPI Taylor Blue Review/Swatch

Good morning everyone! Today I have a very special polish to show you called OPI Taylor Blue. Taylor Blue is made for the Taylor's Gift Foundation, which works to increase the amount of people who are registered organ donors. The foundation is named after Taylor Paige Storch, who died at the age of thirteen, but saved or improved the lives of five different people because she was an organ donor.


The color is a fantastic shade of creamy turquoise and was perfect in two coats. The cost for each bottle of polish is a $10 donation to the Taylor's Gift Foundation. You can also choose to contribute more to the foundation or purchase a holiday gift pack, which includes a Taylor's Gift book and two Taylor's Gift bracelets.


This is a cause that I feel very strongly about and I think it's great that Taylor's Gift was able to team up with OPI to offer this polish! I know I'll be wearing this gorgeous shade often, especially in the summer months. To purchase Taylor Blue, please visit the Taylor's Gift store. I'm an organ donor, are you?

Products in this post were provided for my honest review.

13 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this colour is just gorgeous! looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, this is a beautiful colour!
    And yes, i'm an organ donor as well. My uncle was in need for a kidney and a pancreas for a long time and organ donor did gave him a few more years to live.
    In Germany, the health insurance companies did send a organ donor pass to every insured person (which is, i think, everyone here) this year. I renew mine, as my old one was from 2002 ^^.
    Do you know, if the polish is shipped internationally? :) It's so beautiful, and for a good cause...
    Greetings
    Nyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an amazing color!
    And I think I should try to get it since I'm a organ donor! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, stunning colour, great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this shade! And it's great that you decided to be an organ donor! Theme of an organ donation unfortunately is not actual in my country. We don't have even a Bank of bone marrow...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this color! i also am a HUGE supporter for organ donation, more people need to be aware and this is a great way to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Color is just amazing. Have to have it!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥♥♥ AH-MAH-ZING colour! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.