Monday, November 4, 2013

Cirque Alchemy Collection Review/Swatches

Hey everyone!! I finally feel like I'm back on my blogging game and I'm thrilled about what I have to show you today. These are some shades from the new Cirque Alchemy collection. Cirque polishes are made in NYC, 3-free, and fabulous!

Ica Valley has a clear base that is absolutely packed with golden glitter. This is two coats on it's own. You could layer this over another color if you were looking for a dense gold look.


Arcane Fire is a rich red with golden shimmer. I love shades like this. The perfect fall nail color! This is two coats.


Lichen is the most stunning green polish I've ever seen. It shifts from grass green to olive green and has the most amazing shimmer to it. This is two coats.


Stella is similar to Ica Valley except that it consists of rose gold glitter. It's slightly less dense than Ica Valley; this is two coats but a third probably would have been best for opacity. However, because it's less dense, it would be great for layering over another shade!


Magnum Opus is amazingggggg. Ahhhhh! This is a purple-leaning charcoal polish with a fabulous holographic finish. This is two coats. 


Cirque polishes can be purchased at their online store and retail between $13-$15 each. There are a bunch of other awesome shades in the Alchemy collection so go check them out! You will not be disappointed. Are you drooling over Magnum Opus like I am? What about Lichen?

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

4 comments:

  1. I love how Arcane Fire just seems to glow! Very cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning polishes. Arcane Fire looks amazing, like it's glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous polishes! Ica Valley and Stella are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.