Wednesday, November 27, 2013

J & L Creations Autumn Splendor, Mistletoe, & Peppermint Swatches/Review

Good morning all! Are you prepared for Thanksgiving tomorrow? I've got some delicious pumpkin bars to bake tonight and then I'll be all ready! Today I have some beautiful polishes from J & L Creations, plus a yummy bar of soap to review for you!

Autumn Splendor is a mix of orange, white, and yellow glitter in a sheer white base. This is three coats and it had a great formula!


Mistletoe is a unique shade of green with a creme finish. This is two easy coats.


Peppermint is a lovely mix of red, gold, and white glitter in a clear base. This is two coats over Mistletoe. It doesn't get more Christmassy than this!


They were also kind enough to send me a bar of soap to review. I bought some vegan soap at a craft show at the end of the summer and have been utterly obsessed ever since, so I was really excited about this! It smells soooo good and performs just as well. I love it and would definitely recommend!


You can order from J & L Creations on Etsy and also make sure you like their Facebook page to stay updated with them! I would definitely recommend both their soaps and polishes; they both have great formulas and are beautiful!

Products in this post were provided for my honest review.

5 comments:

  1. I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn Splendor is so pretty! I have found myself loving these sheer polishes this season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that first one. It is has such a softness about it that is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.