Friday, November 8, 2013

Begging, Pleading, and RBL Swatch Spam!! Please Vote For Me!!

Good afternoon everybody! I have some really exciting news and a favor to ask today! I was voted as one of the top 10 finalists in Rescue Beauty Lounge's contest to choose three new nails bloggers to review for them. The voting opens right now at noon EST and last for only 24 hours. Only the top three bloggers with the most votes win the contest, so could I ask a huge favor of all of you loyal readers? Could you please head on over to blog.rescuebeauty.com/rbl/vote-vote-vote/ and vote for me? I'd appreciate it so much!!

In case you need some convincing, here's a collection of RBL swatches that I've done! 

Aqua Lily

Mismas

Santa Fe

Faraway

Square Pants

Bikini Bottom

Bella

Kellie Gonzo

Liberty
Thank You 

11 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.