Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Serum No. 5 Review/Swatches

Good morning! I have swatches of some random Serum No. 5 shades for you all today.

Lei Down the Law is a beautiful mixture of blue, lime, pink, white, and black matte glitter in a clear base. This is two coats over Seche Happy, As Is.


As a Matte'a Fact is a shimmery silver top coat that dries to a satin matte finish. This is two coats over Seche Intuition.


Burning Orchid is a gorgeous shimmery purple top coat. This is one coat over Seche Clever and Confident. 


Twilight Sparks is a super shimmery green with bits of gold. This is two coats.


Eternal Sunshine is a shimmery golden yellow that needed three coats for opacity. 


Serum No. 5 polishes can be purchased from their online store. You can also keep up with them on Facebook!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

6 comments:

  1. Twilight Sparks is gorgeous, I love green and gold together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lei Down the Law is so usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love twilight sparks...and i'm not usually a green girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burning Orchid, Twilight Sparks and Eternal Sunshine all glow in the dark, too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.