Monday, November 25, 2013

Different Dimension Happy Holly Days Collection Swatches/Review

Good morning everyone! I have some very pretty polishes from Different Dimension to share with you today. This is the Happy Holly Days collection. There are a lot of fantastic polishes here with a great mix of finishes, so check them out! :)

Mistle-Toad is a pine green linear holographic polish. There is also some shimmer mixed into this one that gives it a beautiful almost duochrome effect. This is two coats.


Can We Carol On is a gorgeous silvery lavender holographic with shimmer. This is so perfect and wintery! I used two coats here.


Load of Baubles is a baby pink shade with tons of blue shimmer that dries to a matte finish. This is three coats without top coat.


This is three coats of Load of Baubles with one coat of top coat.


Why Am I Such a Misfit? is a great mix of neon glitter in a white jelly base. I don't really dig the jelly finish, so I layered two coats over Zoya Kennedy. I did have a bit of an issue getting the bigger glitters out of the bottle.


This is Not Fir is a green jelly polish with green and silver glitter. I chose to layer two coats of this over Zoya Hunter. I had issue getting the larger glitter out of this one too.


I Only Have Ice for You is a stunning silver top coat packed with silver glitter and a holographic finish. This is one coat over Zoya Monica. Absolute perfection!


You're Not Making Any Frankincense is a mix of gold and silver glitter in a clear base. This is two coats over China Glaze Red-y and Willing.


Christmahanakwanzika is a mix of colors from the three most popular winter holidays: Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa. There are red, green, yellow, blue, and black glitters in this clear base. This is two coats over Zoya Neely.


Don't Be the Santa of Everything is a mix of green, gold, and red glitter in a clear base. This is two coats over OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons. I love these Christmassy glitter top coats!


That's Snow Joke is a mix of blue, white, and silver glitter in a shimmery base. I layered two coats here over OPI My Vampire's Buff. I love how frosty this looks!


Tinselitis is a mix of silver round glitter and shimmer in a clear base. This is one coat over Zoya Sailor.


This collection is available right now for purchase on Different Dimension's Etsy page. My top three picks are Mistle-Toad, Can We Carol On, and I Only Have Ice for You. Which ones catch your eye?

Products in this post were provided for my honest review.

8 comments:

  1. I love all the combinations you chose for glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how soft and delicate those first few shades are! Great swatches, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Different Dimension! Great swatches and pix!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all looks great on you. But all Can We Carol On, That's Snow Joke, Tinselitis, Why Am I Such a Misfit? are absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought That's Snow Joke but now I want I Only Have Ice For You. Both are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I Only Have Ice For You is my fave for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, clean swatches as always! I love the neutral base colors with the crazy glitters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.