Monday, November 18, 2013

PopSugar Must Have November Box Review/Photos

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I have a review of my November PopSugar box for you today. I was really happy with this box and am even more excited for December's box! I'm hoping for an explosion of holiday-themed goodness.

The first thing I saw when I opened my box was this bag of caramel covered Apple Chips from Barefruit (~$3.50). These are delicious! I've been on the look out for relatively healthy snacks and these are perfect. I guess sea salt caramel is really popular right now and it works so well with the apple chips.

I was really excited to see the Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Pads ($2.99) in here. They are acetone free and perfect for keeping in your purse. They don't work as well as my beloved Zoya Remove+, but they are excellent to have around in a mani emergency.

The Maison de Monaco Strawberry & Blackcurrent Cream Preserves (~$6) tastes so incredible. I made peanut butter toast and put this on top and it was like I died and went to heaven. So tasty!

I also received a gift card to CanvasPop.com ($30) to use toward a canvas photo print. This is something that seems perfectly chosen for me, as I love photography and I've been wanting to get a nice canvas print made for a while. Now I just have to decide which photo to use!


Are you still with me? Because the best is yet to come! There was a CANDLE in this box!! Do you know how much I love (re: hoard) candles!? This Naughty candle from Illume ($15.75) smells like a yummy man to me, but more specifically like exotic spice, precious woods, and white musk (Illume's description). A definite winner.

But it gets even better! I've been obsessed with handmade, vegan bar soaps for the past few months and there happened to be a bar in this box! The Soap & Paper Factory makes this amazing Roland Pine Shea Butter soap ($8). The shea butter left my skin feeling so soft and the scent is absolutely perfect. It has a fabulous pine scent without being fake or overwhelming.

The tan and red piece in the back is a canvas wine tote from Land's End ($14.50). I've just recently cultivated an appreciation for wine and will love bringing this to parties and even to wine festivals to easily carry around a purchased bottle. Land's End also makes up to a six bottle tote if you're a bigger wine aficionado! ;) 


Last, but most certainly not least, is this gorgeous Folk Art scarf/wrap from Michael Stars ($42). It's so big that you could wear it as a shawl or wrap, but I prefer it in the form of a scarf. It's so cozy and bold!


The overall value of this box is approximately $120! I absolutely love these PopSugar boxes; getting these boxes is like getting a little box of birthday or Christmas presents every month! And I know I said it in the beginning of this post, but I'm so excited to see what is in December's box! What did you like the most from this box? I'm torn between the candle and the soap! Do you hoard candles like I do?

If you are interested in signing up for the PopSugar Must Have box, pretty please use my referral link: http://popsu.gr/hWxB. :) The monthly price has increased to $39.95, but I believe you can still use code REFER5 to get $5 off your first box and there are also discounted rates for signing up for multiple months at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.