Friday, September 28, 2012

Milani Fall Fashion Nail Trends Photos/Swatches

Hey everyone, happy Friday! Today I wanted to share my entries to the Milani Fall Fashion Nail Trends Pinterest boards and I hope you enjoy them. The first design I did was called Haute Rod and I used Milani Rapid Cherry as my base coat. Then I drew a thick stripe down the center of each nail with Black Swift and finished it off with Silver Dazzle half moons. This was my favorite look!


The next look was called Colorblock. I used Milani White on the Spot for the base here and then taped off sections of the nail and used Fresh Teal and Black Swift for the actual colorblocking. I finished the design off with some dots in Totally 80's.


This design was for Gilded Rebel and is my second favorite of the ones I did. Here I used Black Swift as my base and did french tips using Gold Glitz. Lastly, I took a toothpick and picked up the individual glitters from Gold and used them to accent the tips.


This is the fourth and last design, called Glamazon. With a name like that, I knew that I had to do something bold and glittery, so this is what I came up with. I used Black Swift as my base (which by the way is an awesome and quick-drying black!) and sponged Twinkle, Fuchsia, and Teal from the cuticles in that order. This was was really fun and sparkly!


Do you think I got the trends right? Which design is your favorite? You can check out the rest of the Fall Fashion Nail Trend boards by heading over to Milani's Pinterest page.

*Products in this post were provided for my use to create these designs.*

13 comments:

  1. Such pretty designs! The last Milani polish looks really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Haute Rod is my favorite. It is super sexy. Great job on all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I loooove your Haute Rod look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each one of these manis are super gorgeous but I must say that the last one is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I like Haute Rod and Gilded Rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great way to show the new colors , love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gold and the first one is beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wonderful! My favourites are the Colorblock-look, and the Glamazon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really really love this post! first and 3rd mani are my fav! good job:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes this is wonderful ♥ especially the first and last design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of the manis in this post. You've got some nail art talent. I can always do ONE hand and then my right hand looks horrible. LOL. I am now gonna be on Pinterest drooling all night. Loving those Milani and all of the nail boards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.