Friday, September 14, 2012

KBShimmer Fall Collection Review & Swatches

Happpppy Friday! I'm so excited to finally be sharing these swatches with you guys. Christy at KBShimmer was kind enough to send me her Fall Collection to swatch and true to form, they are amazing!

I Made a Bleu Bleu is a gorgeous blue shimmer, almost foil-like actually. It has slight green, purple, and gold shimmer if you look at it at the right angle. I used three coats.


Witch Way is like the night sky in a bottle... It consists of tons of holo glitter suspended in a deep purple jelly base to mimic stars in the sky. This was a bit sheer; I used three coats but think that I would like this better layered over an opaque purple.


Don't Teal Anyone is an amazing teal polish with purple, blue, and gold hex glitter and small fuchsia bar glitter. I sound like a broken record whenever I talk about KBShimmer polishes, but they are seriously so stunning! This is two coats of Don't Teal Anyone.


Oh Splat! would probably be my favorite if I was able to choose one. I used three coats to make sure there was no nail line visible. Don't hesitate to buy this if you love white-based glitters!


Toucan Touch This... is this not the most unique polish ever or what? Toucan Touch This has the coolest base of yellowy lime green and is filled with blue, orange, and yellow glitter, as well as micro shimmer and tiny bar glitter. Tropical party in a bottle! 


No Whine Left is a perfect fall color. It has blue, purple, and fuchsia glitter in a deep wine-colored base. Great coverage in two coats and a fantastic formula.


Quantum Leaf is another great fall shade, kind of a dirty yellow base with red, orange, and yellow glitter meant to mimic the changing colors of fall leaves. I liked this one a lot more than I thought I would; it's really unique and interesting!


Jack is a fantastic Halloween color, consisting of orange glitter in a black jelly base. Three coats here but I'd probably layer this over a black creme when I wear it again.


These shades can be ordered through the KBShimmer website and seem to be in stock now. Which ones are you loving? Do you plan on picking any up?

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

8 comments:

  1. Wow,all gorgeous, I want them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are amazing! I wanted to go to Kb's website from your link, but I always open things in a new tab so I right clicked and when I saw it say "Paint your own nails, write your own post" I started cracking up! My husband thought I was going crazy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the exact same way when I wore "Witch Way." I kept thinking... I should have layered this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I love all of them! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to give in and buy some KBShimmer polishes. They're so stunning and I want just about all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quantum leaf is amazing! It looks like something I wouldn't like, but I guess you really can't judge a polish by its bottle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I have never fallen in love so fast with any nail polish but im in love with No Whine left, Whitch way, and Dont teal anyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.