Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum & Cult Nails Manipulative Review & Swatch

I've seen this combo done on a couple of different blogs so far and had been dying to do it myself, but just never seemed to get around to it. Well, I finally did and am so mad that it took me so long! These polishes are absolutely perfect together.

Cult Nails Manipulative is on my middle and ring nails and it's a gorgeous minty blue/green shimmer that was absolutely perfect in two coats. This is going to be a great color when springtime rolls back around.

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum is a white-based polish with glitter that is pretty much the same shade as Manipulative. I did three coats here just to make sure that it was opaque enough for my taste.

 

So what do you think about this combo? Have you tried it before or are you planning to in the future? I'd love to see your swatches if you've tried it already! 

25 comments:

  1. wow love both of them! stunning mints! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are perfect together! I need to get my hands on expecting patronum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect combination! I love how soft these two look together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm am officially in love. Already loved manipulative. Now I have another lemming w Expecto!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combo! The glitter looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect combination! I'm in love with Expecto Patronum, I wish it was easier to get a hold of!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that looks stunning on you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I may have to order Expecto Patronum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous polishes by themselves and even better together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool polish, you take awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been trying to get my hands on Expecto Patronum for the longest time and I haven't been able to yet. It is a gorgeous color! I absolutely love all your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They fit perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that Dollish and I think this is a perfect combination of colors!!! Need to wear it again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm blaming you for my divorce when the bill comes! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeek I love this combo! Expecto Patronum seems similar to Smitten Polish's Glass Elevator... I can't decide which I want more >_<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.