Monday, September 17, 2012

Girly Bits Banana Hammock, Glo Worm, Mother May I?, & Hocus Pocus Review & Swatches

Good morning everyone! I have some more beautiful swatches for you today, this time from the brilliant hands of Pam from Girly Bits! The first color I have to show you is called Banana Hammock (lol!) and it is a great shade of yellow with shimmer. I used three coats here and the formula was awesome.


This is Glo Worm and check out that shimmer! This is one amazingly gorgeous neon lime green polish. Three coats used here as well with a great formula.


Mother May I? is a delicate mixture of blue, pink, purple, and red glitter in a light purple semi-sheer base. I would definitely consider wearing this one over a more opaque base color as I still had slight VNL after three coats. This is such a pretty glitter combo!


Hocus Pocus is something that I think a lot of you will go nuts over, a sheer silver holographic topcoat! I layered one coat of it over Essie Go Overboard to show you how versatile it is; not only will it look great over light colors, but your dark fall shades can be holo-fied too!


Here's another angle... I'm loving this combination!


Girly Bits polishes can be purchased directly from Pam via her online store or from other sellers, such as Llarowe, as well. They retail between $10-$12.50 depending on what polish you are looking at and where you buy. Do you own any Girly Bits? Are you going to purchase any of these?

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

7 comments:

  1. I love Hocus Pocus, that's just an amazing polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana Hammock and Hocus Pocus are my favorites, but all of them are really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing! Banana Hammock is my fave, which is strange because I'm not usually drawn to yellows. The name definitely helps lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woahhhh !!! Worm is my first pick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, even glow worm which is so not me. Must give them a try

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banana Hammock and Hocus Pocus are stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.