Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Zoya Petra & Glitter

Here's a mani I did back in December... not sure why these photos are so awful, but I'm sure you can imagine how pretty it was. :) This is two coats of Zoya Petra with Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Diamond in the Rough sponged near the cuticle. Diamond in the Rough was the only Color Icon glitter that I chose to pick up and after working with it, I'm glad I only bought one. Even after two thick coats of Seche Vite, it was still coarse to the touch! No me gusta.


These photos really aren't doing much for it, but I remember it being really gorgeous in person. My momma even wanted me to do this for her Christmas mani! 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Always love a good glitter gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing, your glitter is placed so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that Petra and it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I always have a weakness for glitter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.