Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Essie Go Overboard & Set in Stones

Essie Go Overboard is part of the new Essie collection of the same name. It's a gorgeous deep teal blue creme that practically applies itself. I really don't have much to say about this one; I love the color and the formula was awesome. This is two coats. I think these are available online and in drugstores right now. 


As much as I loved Go Overboard, I got a little bored with it pretty quickly. I decided to try out a coat of Set in Stones over it and was very happy with the result. The only problem I had with Set in Stones is that the pieces that ended up sticking off my nails were really sharp! I scratched myself a couple of times with them before I finally picked them off.

13 comments:

  1. Still need to pick up Go overboard. It's such a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Go Overboard yesterday, and I can't wait to try it out!! It looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Overboard is such a pretty colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Overboard is a nice color! I might check this one out in the future as I don't own many Essies, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Got Go Overboard a week ago, and have already used it! I am so digging teal at the moment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous! And it looks so pretty with the glitter topcoat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo pretty! Teals like this make me swoon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had this on my hands and my Mom-ster made me leave it! UGH...have to sneak out and get it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layering, it looks so pretty on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's, like, the perfect shade of greenish blue.

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out the details on my most recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that essie and LOVE it! I sold my setting stones because it was too glittery for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.