Monday, February 13, 2012

ManGlaze Matte is Murder


Hey everyone! My fantastic package came from ManGlaze last week and I promptly painted my nails with Matte is Murder, their awesome matte black. It's glossy alter-ego will also be taking up permanent residence on my toes for the rest of winter and probably into sandal season. I could rave and rave and rave about how perfect and easy to apply it was and how I wore it for days before I even got minor tip wear, but would you really want to listen to that? Yeah, I thought not... here's the pics! 


I used two coats of Matte is Murder with no topcoat. The photo below is the fill-in for the Valentine's Day mani that I was planning to do. Since the one that I planned to do ended up being a huge disaster, I stamped some kisses on Matte is Murder with the two pinks from the Color Club Foiled collection and made it glossy with some Seche Vite. Not your typical V-day mani, huh?

8 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous this is soooo beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matte is Murder = a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! It's such a badass polish! It's funny you stamped purple kisses over the black, I did the exact same a few days ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so awesome! The kisses are actually dark and light pink; I guess they didn't photograph right :/

      Delete
  3. Wow - I HAVE to have this polish, right up my street!! I am going online now to order it from somewhere - anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order right from ManGlaze's Facebook page!

      Delete
  4. Ahh.....I need some Manglaze in my life!

    I love a good matte black, but the only one I have so far is Zoya's Dovima.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why am I not surprised that the lips are purple? It looks very nice, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.