Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SoFlaJo The Conjuror

I had the opportunity this weekend to try a polish from a really cool new brand called SoFlaJo. SoFlaJo's first collection, called The Year of the Dragon, consists of 8 color-changing, glittery topcoats made to layer over darker colors. The Conjuror is one of those gorgeous topcoats and it shifts mostly between teal and purple. 


The formula of The Conjuror was really excellent.  I used two coats over two coats of Dr.'s Remedy NOBLE Navy. It covered really well and consistently in one coat, but I thought two would add to the sparkle. Here you can see some of the lavender/lilac/light purple shift:


These last two photos are my favorite of the bunch. I love how they mainly show the teal shift, but you can also see the purple shift on the edges of my nails. I'm really, really impressed with this topcoat and I would be willing to bet that it will look awesome over ANY dark shade, not just blue.



If you are interested in making a purchase, you can view and order all of the available SoFlaJo polishes right here on her website! Go check 'em out! 

*The product(s) in this post were sent to me for an honest review.*

3 comments:

  1. I don't remember you showing me this one, but I like it. I know how much you love the color shifting nail polishes/top coats. When are you going to do my nails?

    - The Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I woke you up from one of your naps to show you! ;P

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.