Monday, February 20, 2012

OPI Mermaid Tears & CND Copper Shimmer

Remember last week when I showed you CND Violet Shimmer? Well, here's another one that I got, Copper Shimmer! This gorgeous topcoat has little copper shimmer pieces that add a little extra something special to any polish you choose to layer it over. I've layered it over two coats of OPI Mermaid Tears here. 


Mermaid Tears is a dusty light green shade, but the formula of my bottle was a little streaky. The brush kept dragging polish when I went to apply my second coat, so I had to go over some random areas again to make it look presentable. Copper Shimmer fixed that right up, though!



9 comments:

  1. very nice the subtle sheen the CDN is amazing ! <3 love the way it peeks tru with the light

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love Copper Shimmer so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would never have thought to pair these two but its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really magical and unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damnit, why did I pick up Gold Shimmer instead of Copper shimmer?!? I need to go back and get it! This is a gorgeous combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love all of my CND effects - they do and have something nothing else in my stash has and does.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.