Friday, February 24, 2012

Konad Plate M85 Review

Hey everyone! Today I have a review of a new Konad plate for your viewing pleasure. There are two new plates from Konad (M84 and M85) and M85 was provided to me to review by Nail Polish Canada. You can find both of them on the NPC website. I loved the bubbly design on this plate, so that's the one I chose to use for the review! 

While I think the designs on this plate are adorable, what I really love is that they are big! I can fit a design in it's entirety on my nail and not have to worry about awkward cutoffs from too-small designs. I have plates from other companies that I cannot use at all because the full nail designs are so damn small, so I really appreciate that these are made larger. The designs are also etched nice and deep so there are no problems getting them to transfer to the stamper. 



Since the design that I wanted to use reminded me of bubbles, I decided to use some shades of blue to reinforce the watery look. The lighter blue is two coats of Milani Beach Front, an amazing light blue with silver shimmer, and the darker blue is two coats of Orly Sweet Peacock, an awesome medium blue foil. I reversed those colors for the stamping and am thrilled with the result! Overall, I had zero issues with the plate and would definitely recommend it; I can't wait to try the little star design next! 


*The product(s) in this post were sent to me for a completely honest review.*

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.