Friday, February 3, 2012

ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly

First of all, the last thing I would call this polish (if it wasn't it's name) is fuggen ugly. Secondly, Fuggen Ugly is the most perfect, flawless grey matte polish out there. I held off on purchasing any ManGlaze polishes because they were out of my price range for a while, even though I really reaaaaaaaaally wanted them. I finally broke down and managed to do a swap and get my hands on Fuggen Ugly! So now, picture spam! First up is two coats of Fuggen Ugly straight from the bottle, no top coat.


I know I'm not the first person to rave about this, but the formula is AMAZING. Seriously, it rivals any normal, non-matte polish I have and mattes are known for being temperamental. I do have to mention that the photo above was with strong desk lighting and isn't as true to life as the second photo here is. This second photo by my window is much more representational of how Fuggen Ugly generally appears.


Lastly, this awkward claw photo is meant to let you see the difference between matte (thumb) and glossy (fingers). I'm very partial to the matte, since I'm just discovering how truly awesome they are, but glossy is definitely gorgeous as well. And in case you were wondering, I have two more of these suckers on their way to me right now! ;) Check out ManGlaze on facebook and give them a 'like'; you can even order directly from their store on FB!

15 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with these polishes but I just can't get them in the UK! wah!! :) Great swatches. That colour looks ace on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want several of their polishes! They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this colour, and the brand in general! I don't have any of them either. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww jeez, I want me some Manglaze....wow that sounds gross! lol!

    This is awesome, I wonder how it compares to Zoya Dovima.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie - I once had Sally Hansen's Party Girl Creme on my toes... but that didn't sound gross at all! ;D

      Delete
  5. I love how this polish looks matte or glossy and it is even better on your pretty nails. It's like having two polishes. I agree with how great the formula is. I had no problem making it look good, which is saying a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been a lemming of mine for a while, but I don't think they ship to the UK! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this brand-but not for the matte but because of how pretty it is shiny!! I have 3 of them now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled across your blog via the man glaze fan page, and i loved it! I just started following you. I'll def send my link via email so you can check mine out. I'm from Brazil but live in the US, so my blog is in Portuguese, but I always try to write my posts in both languages.
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have ManGlaze "Santorum" matte brown - it's nice as a matte, but it's amazing with a gloss topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks green in the pics to me? I think it is pretty either way! I have Fatty's got more blood, Butt Taco, Mink Mitten, Lezbi-honest, and ILF! I have to say, I love all but Fatty's, and I plan on getting more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello lover. Just begun a new obsession with matte polishes, think this one is now firmly in my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.