Saturday, August 20, 2011

Zoya Kym

Ah, Zoya! So perfect. Kym is a rusty red with tons of gorgeous shimmer. I could have left this on for weeks. Unfortunately, I did something really stupid and didn't wash my lotion off my nails before I painted them and my polish peeled off in big sheets literally two hours after I did them. As mad as I was, it was kind of fun to peel it off... Anyway, here are some photos that I took before the disaster happened...


The first photo is the more color-accurate of the two, but I included the flash photo below to show the shimmer in Kym. I can't get over how perfect this is for fall.


Hey Zoya, have another awesome soon promo preaseeeee? :) 

7 comments:

  1. I do that all the time..and then I peel them! It's terrible but so addicting!

    This colour is gorgeous and adding it to my list of must haves from Zoya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO gorgeous. I peel them too haha
    Kym is next for me, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great one from the Sunshine collection that will reach beyond summertime wear. I plan to keep it with my winter reds so I don't forget to wear it. I got the entire Sunshine collection the one day Zoya offered by her entire Color Lock System ($48 - same as the either of the summer 6 piece collections) and you got to pick either of the 2 summer 2011 collections - the creams or the shimmer ones. Hard decision for me but I opted for the shimmers and have had fun with them all. it was a fab deal and so glad I got in on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated Zoya's service but their deals and colors keep bring me back...I just got 4 new ones (Cynthia, Jem, Angelina and Envy) and I'm ready to get more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh so pretty!! And very perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.