Sunday, August 14, 2011

OPI Holiday Glow

Here I am again, eating my words about hating brown. Holiday Glow is gorgeous! It has a chocolate brown base packed with gold and light brown colored glitter. It took me three coats for what you see in the photos, but it dried pretty quickly and was easy to work with. I bought this the day that I got all those OPIs for free and, naturally, wasn't sure if I made the right decision or not. Of course I did! I'm already planning on wearing this for Thanksgiving... 


Here's a nice macro shot where you can see the different shades of glitter. It's hard to spot unless you are in sunlight or direct light; it appears mostly gold indoors. Feel free to enlarge the photo. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I like it. It looks like it has a rough texture in the photos, which I like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is really pretty! It looks like the perfect color for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are so beautiful, I think I should throw in the towel on mine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh don't say that Kimberly! Your nails are so much longer than mine! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.