Friday, August 12, 2011

Color Club & Cupcakes

One of my lovely readers from my Facebook page requested that I do a cupcake mani and lucky for her, I love cupcakes! I also had just picked up two of the cheap Color Club sets from Ross, Wicked Sweet and Starry Temptress. I used Yum Gum and Raspberry Rush from the Wicked Sweet collection for this mani. Yum Gum is a bright, Barbie-pink that smells exactly like bubblegum. Raspberry Rush is a beautiful dark pink that has some sort of weird candy smell that I couldn't recognize. I stamped cupcakes onto my nails and topped them with rhinestones of the opposite shade of pink.



Unfortunately, I had to file my nails down because my middle nail broke AGAIN. I don't know what it is with them, but I have such a problem with my middle nails. Also, while I'm complaining, I have to say that I really didn't like the scented polish. The colors are really gorgeous and I would love to wear them again, but the scent is just really overpowering for someone who has their hands by their face a lot. It's even strong with topcoat on.

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love how the ring finger is a different pink color!!!! Sorry your nail broke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, but very sweet! I like the rhinestone accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i really like this nail art. I know this is an old post, but what did you use to "stamp" the cupcake design onto your nail?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.