Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ssssslytherin!

You guessed it! Another Harry Potter mani! And I have at least two more ideas in my head, so you better prepare yourselves! I know this isn't terribly unique, but I've been struggling for inspiration lately, so it is okay in my book. I used two coats of Nina Ultra Pro Emerald City with one coat of OPI Silver Shatter on top. Behold!


Emerald City was a very pleasant surprise to work with. I wasn't really expecting too much since it's one of the cheaper brands at Sally's, but it had a very lovely formula. Here's a swatch of it before I added Silver Shatter...


Have you tried any of the Nina Ultra Pro polishes? What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. You can never have too many Harry Potter manis! haha. This is great!
    My roommate adores Slytherin. She would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic! I've never bought any Nina Pro from Sally's as I wasnt sure of the application etc. I've never seen anyone else swatch them. I wont just pass them by next time! :)

    Love your blog, Please visit mine:
    www.manicure-maniac.blogspot.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely buy from this brand again; the application was good and they seem like they have a pretty nice selection of colors as well. I have followed your blog :)

    As always, thank you all for the positive comments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.