Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Shark Week!

For those of you who don't know, Shark Week (a whole week devoted to shark-related television shows) started two days ago on the Discovery Channel. I had a couple of shark-themed ideas in my head, but this is what I finally decided on.


I used Essence Movie Star as the base, Konad special white polish for the teeth, OPI Chick Flick Cherry for the blood droplets, and China Glaze Sci Fi for the fish skeleton stamp. I've wanted to use that cute little fish stamp ever since I first got my Bundle Monster plates and I was so happy when I figured out that I could incorporate it into this! I also should inform you that Movie Star is actually a darker gray with less blue in it than the above photo shows; I think this last photo is the most color-accurate:


Will you be watching?

7 comments:

  1. Love that colour!
    Please check out my blog at www.manicure-maniac.blogspot.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Movie Star is the PERFECT shark shade lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @GothamPolish, RIGHT?? The second I saw it in Ulta, I was like, "this is going to be perfect for my shark nails!!"

    Thanks for the comments everyone :) I appreciate them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Awesome! It is perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuute! i love the little fishy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.