Saturday, August 6, 2011

OPI Coral Reef

More coral! Ah! This is OPI Coral Reef from the 2003 Summer for Shore collection. I won this baby off of eBay for very close to retail price and I'm sooooo happy I did! Coral Reef is a gorgeous coral (duh) holographic polish. The formula is awesome, but I needed three coats for full opacity.


The holographic effect is not as in-your-face as, say, DS Vintage is, but it is still there and still beautiful. It's just enough to keep this polish interesting. I saw a couple bottles of Coral Reef on eBay this morning for relatively decent prices if any of you are interested in scooping this up!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.