Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jesse's Girl Firefly over Black

First of all, these photos are so bad that it makes me laugh. Why am I squeezing my poor ring finger like that?? Anyway, this beauty is Jesse's Girl Firefly over Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme. Firefly is such a pretty and versatile polish; you could pretty much layer it over anything and it would be gorgeous. The iridescent flakes in it flash yellow, orange, and green, most of which you can see in the first photo. 


This second photo is generally how my nails looked when I was indoors, a sparkly dark green. This is one of the prettiest combinations I've worn in a while. I bet Firefly would look good over a dark blue or purple too... hmm...

11 comments:

  1. This polish looks like it would be cool over red around Christmas time. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, this is lovely, I'll be chasing this out tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't matter what your fingers are doing... this is a GREAT combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really pretty combination! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I have Firefly! I can't wait to try this look, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! this is freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two polishes are so beautiful together :)

    I just bought Firefly today and I tried it over Rimmel's "English Rose" and it look sooooo pretty. The glitter shows up more gold-like with that base color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this polish is Ammmaaaaazin!!!! I WANT IT

    ReplyDelete
  9. where can you get this in the UK xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.