Friday, February 10, 2012

Revlon Naughty

Revlon Naughty is a re-named version of Revlon Perplex, which is supposedly a dupe for the much coveted Chanel Paradoxal. I picked this up on a whim on the same trip that I found Whimsical (see what I did there??) because they were buy one, get one half off. I'm really glad I decided to try this! Naughty is a dirty purple-gray with very noticeable and gorgeous purple shimmer. I'm really a sucker for purple so it's so surprise that I love this. 


The formula was perfect; I need two easy coats for complete opacity and it wore amazingly well also. I would definitely recommend running out and picking up a bottle of this if you don't have it already!

13 comments:

  1. I see what you did there (love the meme reference). You really do love your purples; there are 30 posts with the tag 'purple' out of 150 posts, that's 20% of the time.

    -The Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Revlon yet! Or is it Scandalous? Maybe a tie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, I haven't seen this one on the UK shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing this color pop up again....it reminds me I need to wear Perplex again, I LOVE this color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, please stop posting magnificent colors that I would want. I'm naming YOU as the cause if I get divorced!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Buy it for yourself as a Valentine's Day present!! ;)

      Delete
    2. I agree, so....DONE! found it at Rite Aid (although my Sis just told me WM has it for cheaper) Thinking i may need a backup for this one (see what you do?!!)

      Delete
  6. Sooo pretty! Putting this on my lemming list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did good! Naughty = Perplex = Paradoxal... I have Perplex and Paradoxal and made a mistake and picked up Naughty when they first came out. I quickly figured out that Revlon relabeled Perplex! But they are all gorgeous one and the same and your nails are TDF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! And I'm so jealous of your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.