Friday, June 24, 2011

Wet 'n' Wild Waves of Enchantment

Here is the other polish that I managed to snag from the Wet 'n' Wild Mermaid's Cove display. Waves of Enchantment is a gorgeous peachy pink packed with the same kind of glass-flecky glitter that Ocean Grotto has, except there's an incredible gold flash when the sun hits it. I had an annoying time applying this on because the brush had bristles sticking out every which way. I really should start checking the brushes before I buy nail polish... at any rate, after three patient coats this is what I got... 


I'm not joking... for $1.99, you NEED these! Also, from what I can tell by swatches that I've seen online, Waves of Enchantment vaguely reminds me of Zoya Rica (which I really wanted until I found this). I should also probably note that I always use Seche Vite as a top coat when I'm done with a mani. 

In a slightly unrelated note, I'm thinking of putting together a give-away if I can get to 50 followers. Any suggestions or requests? 

5 comments:

  1. super brilloso, esta lindo

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does seem somewhat like Rica, which is on my wish list. Very Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can give me your OPI CMIYN :) its So expensive online! I must have it! Although apparently Zoya Charla is super similar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard it's really similar too, but there's nothing like the feeling of having the real thing! You'd have to fight me for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I see some gold shimmer I'm sold, I NEED this one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.