Saturday, June 25, 2011

China Glaze Shower Together

You know how everyone has the one color that they are drawn to and they always end up buying clothes or accessories (or nail polish!) in that same color over and over again? Well, blue is that color for me. Any shade, any item, doesn't matter. I can't get enough of it. Lucky for me, there are so many awesome blue nail polishes out there that I can feed my obsession with! 

This is China Glaze Shower Together, a lovely darkened teal creme from the 2008 ECOllection. It's not as washed out as it looks in my photo, but it's hard to capture it exactly. The application was absolutely perfect; it was completely opaque with two coats and dried quickly in between. 

And since I can't leave well enough alone, I sponged some OPI Catch Me In Your Net on my tips! It's still hard to believe that I actually own this color... 


Since the glitter sponging made it a little rough to the touch, I topped it off with two coats of Seche Vite. Also, I picked up Shower Together at Sally Beauty Supply for $4.99 with Beauty Card. You may even be able to find it cheaper online. 

4 comments:

  1. adoro el brillo y el color

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, that is a beautiful colour!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower here! Love how you did this sponging... "sponging" is a technique that scares me for some reason... lol... I need to try it sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combination with shimmery tips

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.