Monday, June 20, 2011

OPI Catch Me In Your Net!!!

Guess who found 3 (THREE!) bottles of the illustrious Catch Me In Your Net from OPI at Wegman's yesterday? This girl! I'm still kind of in shock about it; this kind of stuff doesn't ever happen to me. It wasn't even on my wish list because I knew how hard it was to find, and there I was with three bottles of it in my hands. I had a little freak out while my sister watched and laughed until I explained why I was so excited.

At any rate, I ended up buying all three of them; one to keep, of course, and the other two to sell on eBay. I'm going to start them at $8 each, since that's what I paid for them. I'll post a link here once I get them listed in case any of you lovelies are interested in them! Here it is: CMIYN eBay listing!

My sister also ended up buying the lone bottle of Wing It! in the display, so I will swatch that for you all once I can bear to remove CMIYN from my nails!


As I'm sure many of you know, Catch Me In Your Net is a gorgeous blue/green glass-fleck glitter type polish. The tiny glitter is just so amazing! The formula of my bottle was also fantastic; I did three coats, as two was just a bit too sheer for me, but they applied perfectly. I actually was surprised how quickly they dried in between coats as well. All around, this was a great experience! ;)



I had a tiny bit of VNL in certain lighting situations, but with Catch Me In Your Net, I just don't care. The color is way too beautiful to be concerned about a little bit of nail line showing. 

9 comments:

  1. This is so nice! I love this polish!!

    Oh, you wrote "Reggae to Riches" in your post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is so so nice... Did u mix Any color? Cause I see green and blue in your nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cherrie, nope, I didn't mix it with anything! That's just how it looks out of the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. is really nice... feel like wanna get one bottle from you.. but I'm in Malaysia -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cherrie, I opened up one of my listings for international shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh cool Chelsea... how much will that be for the delivery fees to Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the shipping set at $4 for shipping to any country outside the US. That includes First Class International shipping and a tracking number.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.