Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Neon/Crackle love!

Since I'm still completely infatuated with Catch Me In Your Net (ah!) on my nails, I'm going to give you guys a post or two of older photos that I have. A lot of these photos were taken before I got a lot of practice doing my nails, so please don't judge if my painting skills leave something to be desired here ;)

First, we'll start with China Glaze Pool Party under OPI Black Shatter. This was my first experience with Black Shatter and Pool Party was the perfect neon pink to put under it. It's bright, in-your-face, and looks great in two or three coats (if you're picky). The only problem I had with the formula is that it chipped easily. It's not the end of the world to touch it up once in a while, but it is annoying. Neons are notorious for not photographing correctly, but I think I got pretty close with Pool Party.


Next up is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy under Cracked Concrete. I think that this is a more toned-down version of the neon and crackle combination. FFF is such a unique color, kind of peachy, kind of coral-y, but almost cloudy in appearance. It applied and wore much better than Pool Party and is perfect for a summer pedicure!


Overall, I love all of these colors and their combos, and I can't wait to get my hands on some more neons!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I can't wait for the FFF&CC combo, I'm dying to try that myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUENA COMBINACION DE NEON Y CRACKLES

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.