Monday, June 27, 2011

Flowery French


I love these... I've done a couple so far and they are sooooo pretty and good for formal events. For the mani above, I used China Glaze White on White for the tips, Confetti Pink Paradise over that, and Wet 'n' Wild Blue Moon for the flower stamp (from the Bundle Monster plates). I used light green rhinestones from eBay for the center of each flower stamp.


For this mani, I used Sephora by OPI Just a Little Dangerous for the stamping and placed a clear rhinestone (also from eBay) in the center. That flower stamp is my favorite... I use it a lot when I need something "extra" over a plain nail polish.

White on White works pretty well for french manicures; I can get away with a pretty thin coat for my tips. Pink Paradise is AWESOME though. I used one coat on both manis and it evened out perfectly and gave just a bit of color to my nail beds; it's also a cheapy! As usual, I topped everything off with Seche Vite and called it a day. Hope you like!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.